Attorney Lauren Bridge
- Position: Attorney
- Phone: (816) 581-4040
- Fax: (816) 741-8889
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor of Music Education from University of Kansas, 2015
- J.D. from University of Missouri – Kansas City, 2020
- MO, Western District of Missouri, Eastern District of Missouri, District of Kansas
Lauren began working at Cornerstone Law Firm as a law clerk during her second year of law school, where she quickly realized her desire to practice employment law. Lauren’s areas of practice include discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination in the workplace.
Lauren graduated from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law in the top 25% of her class. Throughout her last two years of law school, Lauren competed on UMKC’s Mock Trial Team, traveling to competitions such as the Missouri Attorney General’s Cup, the National Criminal Justice Trial Competition, and Battle of the Experts. Lauren also had the opportunity to intern for the Honorable Chief Judge Beth Phillips in the United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri during law school.
Before going to law school, Lauren was an elementary school music teacher in Belton, Missouri. In her free time, Lauren enjoys singing and performing in local community theatre.
Awards and Recognitions
- U.S. News – Best Lawyers: “Best Law Firms”
- Missouri State Bar Association Member
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association Member
- Clay County Bar Association Member