Attorney Brittany C. Mehl
- Position: Associate
- Phone: (816) 581-4040
- Fax: (816) 741-8889
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, J.D., 2014
- University of Missouri-Kansas City, B.A., 2011
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of Kansas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
Brittany C. Mehl is a highly qualified attorney who devotes her practice to cases involving employee rights and personal injury. Included in her areas of employment practice are discrimination, harassment, retaliation and wrongful termination cases. Her personal injury experience includes automobile, truck, motorcycle and train accidents along with slip and fall, premise liability and dog bite claims. Brittany handles a wide variety of cases: both federal and state.
Brittany graduated from the University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law in the top twenty five percent of her class. She was a Program Editor on the Executive Board of The Urban Lawyer, an American Bar Association law journal. During law school, she worked at a personal injury firm for two years. While studying for the Bar Exam, Brittany prosecuted criminal cases in Cass County, Missouri.
Brittany is a lifetime resident of Kansas City. She grew up competing in dance competitions across the country. Now, in her free time, she loves to travel and learn about different cultures. Brittany has traveled to ten countries including Italy, France, Germany and England.
Awards and Recognitions
- U.S. News – Best Lawyers: “Best Law Firms”
- American Bar Association Member
- Missouri State Bar Association Member
- National Employment Lawyers Association