Attorney Alyssa Kempf
- Position: Associate
- Phone: 816-581-4040
- Fax: 816-741-8889
- Email: A.Brownlee@Cornerstonefirm.com
- BS in Political Science, Northwest Missouri State University ‘15
- J.D.- University of Missouri-Kansas City ‘17
- Missouri, 2014
- Federal Court, Western District of MO, 2016
Alyssa is originally from St. Joseph, Missouri. She graduated from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law a semester early. Alyssa was a member of the Phi Delta Phi Honor Society while in Law School and graduated in the top third of her class and was consistently on the Dean’s List. She was the Research Editor on the Executive Board of The Urban Lawyer, an American Bar Association law journal. During law school, Alyssa worked for two family law firms. She quickly discovered her passion for Domestic Law and all related areas.
In her second year of law school, Alyssa began practicing as a Rule 13 certified attorney with the Child and Family Services Clinic at the University of Missouri-Kansas City representing indigent parents in child custody matters and assisting in Termination of Parental Rights cases with the Juvenile Officer.
In her free time, Alyssa enjoys traveling and spending time with family, friends, and her dog, Ollie.
- Missouri Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Association for Women Lawyers of Greater Kansas City
- National Employment Lawyers Association